Last Updated: May 2017
Dear Parent and legal guardians, Physical forms must be downloaded from www.caredox.com
. All physical forms need to be uploaded onto your son(s)’ profile.
No paper physicals will be accepted – no exceptions.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are continuing our relationship with Caredox in order to store all students’ medical information. Their system is a cloud-based system, so you will have continuous access to your child’s health record as well as the ability to make updates when needed.
The following steps are required for your child’s enrollment.
- You will receive an email from Caredox inviting you to create a profile for your son(s). You can start to fill out the sections in the profile, and be able to download the state-mandated physical form to have filled out by a physician.
- The physical form will be uploaded to your son(s) profile. The athletic trainer will then be alerted that the forms have been uploaded and ready for review.
- Once reviewed, you will be alerted if your child is cleared to participate in activities. You will also be notified if he is not cleared and be given a reason.
- If your son(s) is planning playing a sport, in order to make sure that he is fully cleared to participate in a sport, please click this link to make sure his name is on it.
- If you have not received an email from Caredox, you must visit this link to register your son. This is very important.
Submission of health information by August 1st
is vital so that preparations can be made in time for the first day of school. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at 973-325- 6650 or email me at email@example.com
Additionally, LiveChat customer support from CareDox is available to you directly on the site and email (firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any issues, questions, concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
All the Best,
Rob DiGregorio MS ATC
Certified Athletic Trainer