Members of the Fathers Club donate their time and effort to support school activities, athletics and events in many capacities. They meet the first Wednesday of every month during the school year to discuss current happenings around SHP, listen to guest speakers and plan upcoming functions and fundraisers while enjoying dinner together.
All fathers of current or past SHP students interested in volunteering are welcome. It’s a great way to develop friendships and get involved by giving as much time as you can contribute or by attending only the monthly meetings.
Here are some of the events we host or assist with:
- Cook and Serve at the Annual Football BBQ
- Cook and Serve at the Annual Incoming Freshman BBQ
- Operate the Tony Esposito Jr. Concession Stand for Various Events
- Cook and Serve at the Annual Open House BBQ
- Host the Fathers Club Communion Mass and Family Breakfast
- Host and Enjoy the Fathers Club Christmas Party/Meeting
- Produce and Manager the Annual Car Raffle and Pirate Auction
- Host and Enjoy the Fathers Club End of the Year Pig Roast