Daily Announcements- Monday, May 22
- SHP Fishing Club: The Fishing Club trip is Friday, May 26th out of Atlantic Highlands. The cost is $52 per person which includes everything you need. Faculty and family are welcome. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or see various flyers posted throughout the school.
- Summer Service Opportunity: JusticeworX is a weeklong immersion experience in which you can explore your faith, learn about community, and serve others. Register now! Trenton: July 9-15; July 16-22; Aug. 6-12. West Virginia: July 9-15, July 30-Aug. 5. www.justiceworx.org; email@example.com.
- Future Business Leaders: Lecture series continuing on Tuesday, May 23th, in room 212 from 2:50 PM to 3:10 PM. Special Guest Speaker: Ms. Mary Stahl, Vice Consul for the Department for International Trade, British Consulate-General, New York. Anyone preparing for success in the business world is invited to attend!
- Camp New Day: Any student interested in attending Camp New Day in June or during the summer is asked to come to room 131 on Tuesday, May 23rd, at 9:45.
- Franciscan Inn Trip: Any student going on the Franciscan Inn trip should come to Campus Ministry on Thursday, May 25th, at 11:50.
- * Varsity Cross Country: Want a Challenge? Join the Movement- Join Cross Country! Anyone committed and hard-working is welcome. Meeting for all returning and interested runners on Thursday, June 1st, at 9:35 in the Auditorium.See Mr. Barnitt in Guidance with any questions. “Good lungs, desire to run, fighting hearts”- Harry Coates- Legendary SHP running coach.
*= New Today
FRESHMAN: Please fill out our Host Freshman For a Day Survey at the request of our Admissions Department.
Please update your information below. The privacy settings allow you to share the information you want with other online members.